FEFU Int. Admission Office:
+7 (423) 265 24 24
1. The processing of natural resources.
2. The mine and underground construction.
3. Shipbuilding, ship power engineering, marine infrastructure facilities, the ecology of marine technologies.
4. Automation and controlling processes.
5. Technologies of industrial manufacturing.
6. Vehicles and technologies of transport processes.
7. Heat technology and heat power engineering.
8. Electrical power and electrical engineering.
9. Hydrotechnical construction, hydraulics and hydraulic engineering.
10. Engineering systems, buildings and structures.
11. Fire safety, environmental protection.
12. Gas and oil pipelines, gas and oil storages (design, construction and operation).
13. Geodesy, land management and cadaster.
1. Exploration of minerals, integrated development of geo-resources.
2. Geology, geophysics and geo-ecology.
3. The control and informatics in technical systems. Mechatronics and Robotics.
4. Designing the electronics.
5. Electric power systems and networks. Electric power engineering, electromechanics and electrical engineering.
6. Mechanics and mathematical modeling.
7. Hydrotechnics, structural engineering of buildings.
8. The safety in emergency situations, protection of the environment.
9. Oil and gas industry; petrochemistry.
10. Innovation management, quality management.
11. Astronomy, geodesy and information technologies in geology.