FEFU Int. Admission Office:
+7 (423) 265 24 24
1. The expertise of the divorce cases in regards to participation of either parents in the upbringing of the child and the place the child lives at.
2. The expertise of the cases regarding the temporary insanity and other emotional states.
3. The expertise of the individual psychological characteristics.
4. The expertise of the cases regarding the juveniles.
5. The expertise of the capacity to recognize the actual nature of the actions performed or the danger they represents to society.
6. The expertise of the emotional condition of the persons who committed suicide.
1. The measurement of the stress resilience level.
2. Diagnostics of the individual psychological characteristics.
3. The examination of the accordance of the individual psycho-physiological characteristics with the operating requirements in the stress situation.
4. Analysis of the methodological issues within psychological expertise and adaptation of the expert estimation methods.5. Comprehensive psychological conclusion on a particular individual.