FEFU Int. Admission Office:
+7 (423) 265 24 24
1. The expertise of objects of intellectual property.
2. The determination of the presence (absence) of the signs of misleading consumers in relation to the producer of a particular product (service) or its quality.
3. Sociological examination of the recognizability of trademarks, labels and service marks.
4. Sociological inspection of the similarity of trademarks, labels and service marks to the extent of confusion.
5. Sociological examination of the designations’ distinctiveness.
6. The determination of the degree of uniformity of goods and services.
7. Sociological inspection of advertising for compliance with legislation.
8. The social expertise of normative documents or their drafts (laws, social and economic development programs, social project drafts submitted to contests, etc.).
1. Analysis and diagnostics of the specifiable characteristics of a social object.
2. Establishment of information reliability in regards to the social objects, social structures and the external environment.
3. The analytical conclusions for the managerial decision-making and social design in an unstable social environment.
4. The identification of possible states of a social object in the short, medium and long term, and provision of a scenario-based forecasting for a multidirectional transformation of the object.
5. Expert and analytical conclusions on the compliance of regulatory legal acts and the activities of public authorities, local government and other social institutions with social policy provisions.6. Analysis of the status of documents or public activities that may have negative social impact (with further assessment of the possible effects of the decisions taken).