- coordinates work in the field of international cooperation;
- ensures the implementation of the international integration of science and education (together with the Vice-President for Research);
- attracts leading foreign scientists to FEFU (together with the Vice-President for Research);
- ensures the participation of FEFU in international scientific projects and programs (together with the Vice-President for Research);
- provides for the organization of exhibitions, fairs and congress activities, including international conferences, symposia;
- organizes official business trips of FEFU representatives to foreign countries;
- ensures the implementation of academic and research programs with foreign institutions of higher education (together with the Vice-President for Academic and Educational Affairs, the Vice-President for Research);
- coordinates and monitors the work on the conclusion and implementation of FEFU international memorandums and agreements;
- coordinates the work on training foreign students at FEFU (together with the Vice-President for Academic and Educational Affairs);
- participates in the organization of training and internships for FEFU students and postgraduates in foreign universities (together with the Vice-President for Academic and Educational Affairs, the Vice-President for Research);
- ensures the implementation of interaction with the General and Honorary Consuls of foreign countries in Vladivostok, and other representatives of foreign organizations participating in the scientific and educational exchange with the Russian Federation
In 2000 she graduated from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia. In 2005 she defended her thesis for the Degree of Candidate of Historical Sciences. She is the author of a number of scientific papers actively published in Russia and abroad. She is a member of the Governing Council of the Russian Association of International Studies.
From March 2016 to April 2017 she held the position of Director of the Institute of Oriental Studies - School of Regional and International Studies. From 2011 to March 2016, she was Deputy Head and taught at the Department of International Relations and Foreign Policy of Russia at MGIMO.
Since 2003, Victoria Panova has also been the Regional Director for Russia of the G8 Research Group, and later the G20 University of Toronto (Canada). She was a member of the national working group on the organization of the Civil G8 in the year of the Russian presidency in this structure (2006), in 2013 she was a member of the working group on organizing second-track events of the Russian presidency of the G20, and in 2015 - "Second track" of the Russian presidency of the BRICS, was the co-chairman of the "Civil BRICS".
Since 2015, she has also been the official representative of Russia in the “Women's Twenty”. Since 2011, she has been actively working in the BRICS National Research Committee.