1. High School Certificate or Diploma (with examination results or transcript) or Secondary Professional (or vocational) Education Diploma (with examination results or transcript) + consular legalization / Apostille (if necessary) (https://nic.gov.ru/en/proc/nic/legalize and notarized translation into Russian.
*If the previous credentials were obtained in Russia, the candidate should submit one of the following documents: Certificate of Secondary (complete) General Education (with final grade list and examination results) or Secondary Professional Education Diploma (with supplement).
2. TOEFL PBT 500, IBT 61 or above or IELTS 6.0 or above.
*All scores (TOEFL, IELTS) must be no more than two years old (for the moment of application).
**You don’t need to submit TOEFL or IELTS certificates if you are native speakers.
3. Passport copy + visa copy (if available).
4. Application form;
5. Application to enter FEFU (the link will be available soon);
6. Consent to submit personal document data to FEFU (the link will be available soon).