The list of documents required for admission to
English Language Master Degree Programs
1. Diploma of Bachelor (with examination results or transcript) or Specialist Degree Diploma (with examination results or transcript) + consular legalization / Apostille (if necessary) and notarized translation into Russian.
*If the previous credentials were obtained in Russia, the candidate should submit one of the following documents: Bachelor Degree Diploma (with supplement) or Specialist Degree Diploma (with supplement).
2. TOEFL PBT 500, IBT 61 or above or IELTS 6.0 or above.
*All scores (TOEFL, IELTS) must be no more than two years old (for the moment of application).
**You don’t need to submit TOEFL or IELTS certificates if you are native speakers.
3. Passport copy + visa copy (if available).
* A set of portfolio documents includes an essay (a letter about why an applicant has chosen a particular program), as well as recommendation letters and other certificates and diplomas (if available).
5. Application form;
6. Application to enter FEFU (the link will be available soon);7. Consent to submit personal document data to FEFU (the link will be available soon).