II INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE
“CROSS-BORDER MARKETS of GOODS and SERVICES:
ISSUES of RESEARCH”
SUPPORTED BY THE RUSSIAN FOUNDATION FOR BASIC RESEARCH
Grant No. 17-06-20294
November 1-2, 2017
Far Eastern Federal University
On behalf of the Organizing Committee we are pleased to announce the Second International Conference “Cross-Border Markets of Goods and Services: Issues of Research” which is going to be held by the School of Economics and Management, Far Eastern Federal University, Russia.
Key Conference topics include:
1. Customers’ behavior.
2. Electronic business: global and local.
3. Strategic finances.
4. Space and inter-cultural collaboration on the goods and service markets.
5. Commodities safety on the cross-border markets.
6. State-of- the-art research tools for cross border markets of goods and services.
7. Cross border cooperation of the Russian Far East with the Asia -Pacific Region countries.
Conference working language is Russian and English
The scope of the event is the Attendee International Scientific and Practical Conference.
The Сonference is aimed at the international community of scholars interested in understanding how cross-border markets function, how organizations solve their problems, how societies change and develop.
We strongly believe that the Conference will have a significant impact on the solution of the Cross-Border Markets research issues and will also create an opportunity for an open forum for discussions and collaboration amongst the participants.
The conference is held with the financial support of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR), grant No. 17-06-20294
Viktor G. Belkin, Dr. Econ.Sci., Professor, Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation, the Director Adviser, School of Economics and Management, Far Eastern Federal University
▪ Deadline of reports structured abstracts submission: June 15, 2017
▪ Notification of authors about their reports acceptance for the participation in the Conference: by June 30, 2017
▪ Arrangement of fee settlement (participants registration): by September 30, 2017
▪ Conference dates: November 1-2, 2017
All selected structured abstracts will be included into the Conference proceedings electronic version.
To participate in the Conference you should proceed as follows by June 15, 2017:
1. Sign in on-line;
2. Submit your structured abstract, executed in accordance with the Requirements, to the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org
|FEFU and other Universities students, post graduate students||500rubles (10USD)|
|FEFU employees||1000rubles (17 USD)|
|Employees of other Russian higher education institutions||1000 rubles (17USD)|
|Students, employees of foreign higher education institutions||2000rubles (35USD)|
|Room type/accommodation type||Number of beds||Day rate (rubles, VAT included)|
|For a bed||For a room|
Double room /
|Double room / two beds||2||2100||4200|
(for those with restricted mobility)