International science and technology conference "EastСonf"
International science and technology conference is dedicated to the discussion of today’s achievements and farsighted researches in the area of intellectual technology use for solving of real, applied tasks in various areas of industries and energy policies of nations. The conference is organized for the purpose of support of interdisciplinary discussion and publication of scientific-research results that summarizes researches in the technical sphere of knowledge at higher educational institutions, research institutes, major industrial enterprises, science and production unions of the Russian Federation, authors from foreign countries, and results of researches conducted with the initiative of authors.
Main sections of the conference:
- Control and automation systems for manufacturing in the industrial production areas;
- Industrial mechatronic systems and robotics;
- Electric power systems and renewable energy sources;
- Power electronics, electric machines and electric drives;
- Microprocessor control systems and signal processing;
- Modeling and computer technologies;
- Theory and applications of dynamical measurements;
- Information and measuring technologies;
- Organizational and managerial solutions for organization of energy and resource efficiency.
The conference represents an informational platform for accumulation of expert opinion on projects and initiatives that are aimed at implementation of farsighted scientific research and development; it allows to present scientific and practical achievements to a wide circle of researchers.
The conference sections are of interest to a broad range of specialists in the sphere of development of new innovative solutions and organization of events that increase efficiency of application of energy technologies in their various manifestations. The conference is also interesting for engineering and sci-tech workers that are involved in development and adjustment of automation equipment and systems of management of technical electrified sights and informative-measuring devices for collecting, measuring and research of information on currents in electric-technical complexes and systems. It is also of high interest for undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students enrolled in the following programs: “Power systems engineering and electrotechnics”, “Automatized systems”, “Managerial systems in power technologies”, etc.
The conference format implies presentations of papers in thematic sections with demonstration of presentation materials. The official languages are Russian and English.
Conference papers will be published as full articles:
All accepted papers are expected to be included in IEEE Xplore and indexed by EI.
Paper contents and form requirements:
Only research papers that comply with the conference profile and represent the results of theoretical and experimental research works of authors are accepted for publishing.
Papers that are already published or that are sent to other publishers for publication are unacceptable to send to the organizing committee.
Papers should be devoted to solution of some problem/task, elaborate its essence, present directions and methods of solution. Papers that describe already existing conditions or situations are not accepted.
The article should be typed in the template.
Papers should be:
- up-to-date (problems covered by the paper should be of interest for scientific society from the perspective of the current sci-tech development);
- scientific (paper describes research aspects of a task, even if the task itself does not have applied meaning);
- novel (results that are represented in the paper should have scientific novelty, overview articles will be accepted upon special decision of the organizing committee).
The paper should be clearly structured – it must contain commonly recognized parts of research publications:
- Topicality, scientific meaningfulness of the topic with brief overview of literature;
- Task setting;
- Theoretical part;
- Practical importance, suggestions and results of implementation of experimental research;
- Conclusions (closure).
The results that are represented in the paper must be reasoned via scientific tools: mathematical conclusion, mathematic and experimental modeling, etc. – for the purpose of their scientific reliability. Materials that contain only description of hypothesis or untested suggestions are not accepted.
The paper should represent the complete cycle of wholesome research – it must begin with the task setting and end with the reliable solution of the task. Papers on plans and ideas of task solutions are not to be published. The ideas must reach the level of rule, law, correlation, model, method, algorithm, etc. It’s essential to prove the validity, adequacy and usefulness of idea.
The results that are represented in papers should be formulated as scientific provisions that clearly determine the essence of scientific impact.
The paper should be written in language that is clear for mid-level specialist in the relevant field. Commonly accepted technical terms shall be used.
Research papers should include:
- a title;
- author information (Last name, Initials, affiliation, city, country, electronic address);
- an abstract (100-250 words);
- a list of key-words or phrases (not more then 7);
- references, (20-30 recommended).
The number of authors per paper must not exceed three. The number of papers that an author can publish in a single proceedings volume should not exceed 2. The volume of a paper 4-6 full pages.
Conference proceedings in Russian
The paper should be typed-up via template. Items that are listed above (title, author info, abstract, list of key words) should be duplicated in English also.
The paper volume with given requirements should not exceed 6 pages. Papers with exceeding volume will be accepted for publishing upon exclusive decision of the organizing committee.
- paper submission deadline January, 31 2019;
- notification about acceptance of paper into the program before February, 15 2019;
- Conference March, 1-2 2019.
Organizers:- Far Eastern Federal University, Vladivostok, Russky Island, Ajax Bay (university web-site: www.dvfu.ru).