Only scientific articles that correspond to the profile of the Conference and reflect the results of theoretical and experimental researches of the authors will be accepted for publication.
The International Program Committee will make the selection of papers. Papers will be reviewed for the technical merit and content. Only original, unpublished contributions will be considered.
Section Earth science
The article should be typed in the template.
The article should have:
- the relevance (subject matter of the article should be interest to the scientific community in terms of the current development of science and technology);
- the scientific character (the article should deal with considered the scientific aspects of the problem, even if the task itself has a practical bias);
- the originality (results that presented in the article should have a scientific novelty, survey articles to be approved by the special decision of The International Program Committee).
The article must be clearly structured to be generally accepted in scientific publications sections, namely:
- relevance, scientific significance of the question with a brief review of the literature;
- setting of the problem;
- the theoretical part;
- practical significance, suggestions and case studies, the results of experiments;
The results that presented in this paper must be justified by particular scientific tools: experimental mathematical conclusion, mathematical modeling, etc., in order to be considered them as sufficiently reliable. We do not accept materials containing only a hypothesis or untested proposals.
The presented results should be formulated in the form of scientific statements, which clearly define a contribution to science.
The article should be written in an understandable language for an expert in the relevant field. Generally accepted technical terms should be used.
The manuscripts should contain the following information:
- paper title;
- author(s) data (name, title, affiliation, full mail address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail address);
The number of authors must not be more than three.
The number of articles that the author may publish in one issue must not be more than two.
The volume of the article is 4-6 full pages.The article should be typed in the template.