FEFU Int. Admission Office:
+7 (423) 265 24 24
1. Specialist Degree Diploma in medical education (with examination results or transcript) + consular legalization/Apostille (if necessary) (https://nic.gov.ru/en/proc/nic/legalize) and notarized translation into Russian.
*If the previous credentials were obtained in Russia, an applicant should submit one of the following sets of documents:
· Specialist Degree Diploma in medical education (with examination results or transcript).
2. Passport copy + visa copy (if available) + passport notarized translation (if passport data is not duplicated in Russian)
3. Application form.
4. Application to the President of FEFU (the link will be available soon).
5. Application for accounting / passing tests (the link will be available soon).
6. Consent on Applicant’s Personal Data Processing (the link will be available soon)
7. Consent on Enrollment (the link will be available soon)
You can submit an application and documents through your Personal Account on FEFU website.
You can download instructions for filling in data and attaching documents in your Personal Account here:
- in English;
- in Chinese.