Conferences & Events
FEFU campus is a multifunctional innovative platform for organization of events of any format. Today FEFU campus is the most renown and reputed place to hold large-scale international events at the Russia's East and in the whole of the Asia Pacific.
FEFU's positioning in the vicinity of the major transportation connection points offers university unique opportunities for brining guests from all parts of the Asia Pacific Region.
with the seating capacity of 920 seats:
- amphitheatrically located seats;
- smaller folding tables integrated into the seat elbows.
with the seating capacity of 600 seats:
- amphitheatrically located seats; smaller folding tables integrated into the seat elbows;
- the stage So far, FEFU campus at the Russky Island has already hosted:
24th Annual Summit of the leaders of the APEC economies;
- 21st Session of the Asia Pacific Parliamentary Forum;
- Annual Meeting of the Rectors of the Association of Pacific Rim Universities;
Asia Pacific Energy Forum;
- Intergovernmental Commissions on cooperation in the areas of economy and trade.
Technical equipment & support
The FEFU campus halls are equipped in accordance with the most sophisticated requirements for organization of events:
- Bosch HCN-CONF
Conference multimedia system boards; active JBL 510 speakers; Samsung 40” LED panels (6th series) + the tripods; Samsung 60” LED panels (8th series) + the tripods;
portable screens: Euroscreen Frame Vision Vel-Tex, 4:3 format, 275x206, flex white; Orion PDP 4250 (direct projection); Sennheiser e865 microphones; video projection to other sources of imaging and to other rooms; HD audio and video recording.
Equipment for simuitaneous interpretation
- capacity to offer simultaneous interpretation to 1 200 delegates in 32 languages;
- two-person booths are equipped in accordance with the highest international standards and have active ventilation, 2 Bosch equipment sets for simultaneous interpretation (including a monitor, interpreters’ console, headsets and a desk lamp).