FEFU Int. Admission Office:
+7 (423) 265 24 24
Scholarships, grants, quotas for education of international applicants
All international applicants entering the Far Eastern Federal University have the right to apply for a quota (grant) for studies of the Government of the Russian Federation.
The quota can be obtained for training in the chosen specialty in educational programs of the following levels of higher education:
|The study quota includes:
1. Exemption from tuition fees for the selected educational program (for the entire period of study).
2. Payment of a monthly scholarship. The amount of the scholarship depends on the chosen program and academic performance at FEFU:
Bachelor's/Specialist degree: 1,700 - 9,000 rubles per month;
Master's degree: 3,000 - 9,000 rubles per month;
PhD: 7,500 - 11,500 rubles per month;
Residency: 18,500 rubles per month.
3. For the winners and prize-winners of the Open Doors Olympiad, FEFU provides free accommodation in the dormitory during 1 semester (please note that in accordance with the tax legislation of the Russian Federation and internal regulations of FEFU during this period, personal income tax is withheld monthly from the scholarship (30% of the monthly cost of accommodation services according to the tariff and cost of accommodation), but not more than 50% of the amount of the scholarship per month)
Candidates who apply to study in Russian and do not speak Russian to the required level can get an additional quota to study at the FEFU Preparatory Course for one year (study of the Russian language + general education subjects in Russian according to the profile).
|The study quota does NOT include:
All other expenses, including visa fees, travel to the place of study (including air and rail tickets, transfers from the airport or railway station to the FEFU campus and back), medical insurance and non-insurance medical expenses, dormitory accommodation and meals.
|How to get a quota to study at the Far Eastern Federal University
1. Quota of the Government of the Russian Federation
Visit the Education in Russia website, register and apply, indicating Far Eastern Federal University as the priority university you wish to study at. Follow further step-by-step instructions from the scholarship competition organizers. Competitive selection is organized by Rossotrudnichestvo representative offices (Russian Embassies/Consulates) in the countries of the world.
2. the "Open Doors" Olympiad for Master's and PhD studies
Visit the Global Universities Association International Olympiad website, register and apply, indicating Far Eastern Federal University as the priority university you wish to study at. Follow further step-by-step instructions from the organizers of the Olympiad.
3. the «Океан знаний» Olympiad for Bachelor's/Specialization studies
The Olympiad is held only in Russian language for school students (final year). The Olympiad is organized by FEFU. You can find detailed information about the Olympiad, participation procedure and tasks on the University's website in the «Океан знаний» Olympiad section. Follow the step-by-step instructions from the Olympiad organizers.
To clarify the terms and form of the selection tests and to ask questions about the selection procedure, please contact the organizers of the competitions (contacts of the organizers can be found on the above mentioned competition websites).