FEFU Situation Center
Far Eastern Federal University is ready to help its Russian and International students, including those in difficult straits.
FEFU Situation Center based on the FEFU Call Center accepts applications for the prompt resolution of any emerging iisues: from psychological support to accommodation, education, etc. You can get assistance via phone: 8 (800) 550-38-38 or short number *025.
FEFU Situation Center’s hotline works on weekdays from 8:00 to 24:00 Vladivostok time (from 1:00 to 17:00 Moscow time), on weekends - from 9:00 to 21:00 Vladivostok time (from 2:00 until 14:00 Moscow time).
You can apply via e-mail as well to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
The psychological support hotline is available 24/7: 8 (924) 133-01-89.
The FEFU Joint Council of Students (OCC) provides with advise and help if needed.
The academic transfer procedure of students from foreign educational organizations to FEFU
Far Eastern Federal University offers the possibility of admission to transfer to FEFU in for Russian students who study abroad and find themselves in a difficult situation.
- To start the transfer procedure, the student must send the following documents via email@example.com: scanned copies of the application for transfer to FEFU, photocopy of passport, consent to the processing of personal data, document on previous education, certificate of the period of study (transcript from a foreign University) and other documents confirming the individual achievements of the student (if available)
- No later than 10 working days from the date of the documents submission, FEFU evaluates the received documents for compliance with the requirements determined by the Procedure for transferring a student to another educational organization (Order of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Russian Federation No. 607 of July 12, 2021), and determining the lists of studied academic disciplines, practices passed, scientific research performed, which, in the event of a transfer of a student, will be re-credited or recertified in the manner established by FEFU, and determines the period from which the student, in case of transfer, will be allowed to study.
- Within 5 working days from the date of the decision on enrollment, FEFU issues a certificate of transfer to the student, which indicates the level of higher education, the code and name of the major to which the student will be transferred.
- Within 5 working days from the date of receipt of documents, FEFU issues an administrative act on enrollment in the order of transfer from the source organization of the person expelled in connection with the transfer. In the case of enrollment in education on a paid basis the issuance of an administrative act on enrollment in the transfer procedure is preceded by the conclusion of the contract on payment for education services.
- Within 5 working days from the date of issuance of the administrative act on enrollment in the order of transfer, the student is issued a student ID and is given access to all university services for studying.
Please note that all requests and scanned copies of documents for translation are accepted by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Far Eastern Federal University will consider each application and help you choose the right educational program. You can check out the list and information about current educational programs via https://www.dvfu.ru/sveden/education/
For advice on transfer issues, please contact the FEFU Situation Center at 8 (800) 550-38-38:
on weekdays from 8:00 to 24:00 Vladivostok time (from 1:00 to 17:00 Moscow time);
on weekends from 9:00 to 21:00 Vladivostok time (from 2:00 to 14:00 Moscow time).