Dates: June 05-06, 2018
Venue: FEFU Campus, Russky Island, Vladivostok, Russia
The A+ Standard Program is designed specifically for the development of English-language websites of leading Russian universities for the purpose of internationalization and promotion of educational and research services.
A+ Standard focuses on the following areas:
1. Effective presentation of opportunities and achievements of the university on the Internet, as well as promotion of educational and research services abroad. A website is the first information resource used by partners, entrants, donors, and experts of rating agencies;
2. Addressing the challenge of increasing the effectiveness of international students' recruiting for the university academic programs;
3. Study of the best university practices of web promotion internationally;
4. Assessment of strengths and weaknesses of the current version of the English-language portal of the university;
5. Recommendations for the production and publication of website content for the university staff and webmasters.
The following are invited to participate:
International Relations Department staff
University staff responsible for the website development and maintenance
University Press Center staff
PR Department staff
Ekaterina Chimiris, RIAC Program Manager, email@example.com, Tel: +7 (495) 225-62-83 (117)
Nadezhda Pronkevich, Head of FEFU International Protocol Department, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +7 (423) 265 24 24 (2581)