FEFU Int. Admission Office:
+7 (423) 265 24 24
FEFU students and faculty who do not have real estate or residence in the city of Vladivostok.
FEFU gives accommodation to its students only. However, there is a hotel complex on the campus for the visitors.
Upon arrival at FEFU Campus, you are obliged to get your medical insurance. As soon as you pay its fee, you will be able to receive medical services in Russia. Another option is to visit private hospitals in the city of Vladivostok.
The cost is the same for all students, it’s only differs based on the room type.
You can cook in your room using an electric cooker or in the kitchens
Only if you pass exams or have an internship.
Yes, it depends on the desired major (Postgraduate in Russia is an equivalent to Ph.D.)
You may study in English or the Russian Language depends on the chosen program.
You can download it from our website
· Undergraduate Student: https://www.dvfu.ru/en/admission/undergraduate/how-to-apply-.php
· Master’s Student:https://www.dvfu.ru/en/admission/master-studies/how-to-apply/
Yes, you can, as your age practically does not affect the admission process. However, your parents (or legal representatives) should complete the "Consent to the processing of personal data for applicants under 18 years old."
Information is on FEFU Academic Calendar: https://www.dvfu.ru/en/admission/undergraduate/calendar/
Transfer from another university to FEFU is possible only between universities in Russia. However, you may apply to Exchange or Short-term programs for 1-2 semesters.
You can pay your tuition fees in two parts for each academic year. The first part must be paid before the beginning of your studies in order to be enrolled. The second part must be paid before the start of the second semester.
Yes, you may send the applicant’s documents via email. However, you would need to have legal authorization from the applicant for signing or receiving the hard copies of the official documents.
Yes, it supports your application and it qualifies you for further opportunities.
It depends on the chosen program:
· If you have enrolled in a program that is taught in English, then the Russian language is not required.
· If you applied to a program that is taught in the Russian language, you will have to confirm your level of the Russian language.
· In case you don't speak the Russian language and you have a desire to study in the Russian language, the university offers pre-university courses https://www.dvfu.ru/en/admission/pre-university-courses/pre-university-cours/
You may apply to Short-term educational programs at FEFU (Summer/ Winter Schools) where you will have a chance to visit FEFU academic facilities.
Only within the university; some students are employed by FEFU or other institutions basing on FEFU Campus. Working outside the campus requires Working Visa.