FEFU Int. Admission Office:
+7 (423) 265 24 24
1. Specialist or Master degree diploma + consular legalization/Apostille (if necessary) (https://nic.gov.ru/en/proc/nic/legalize and notarized translation into Russian.
*If the previous credentials were obtained in Russia, an applicant should submit one of the following sets of documents:
· Master's Degree Diploma (with examination results or transcript) or Specialist's Diploma (with examination results or transcript).
2. Essay on interested research topic (for applicants who apply for Russian Governmental Scholarships (quota for international students))
3. Passport copy + visa copy (if available).
5. Application to enter FEFU (the link will be available soon)6. Consent to submit personal document data to FEFU
Additionally, upon arrival, all applicants should submit:
· Proof of medical insurance policy with a Russian insurance company.· Medical Certificate (for selected programs). Please see the attached file.
|Please bear in mind that all the documents must be translated into Russian.|