Russia – Far East Summer School for international students will be held at Far Eastern Federal University between August 9 and August 29, 2018.
Annually, over 40 students from Europe and Asia come to this Summer School. An intensive program is prepared for international participants this year. The list of proposed disciplines is significantly expanded as the Summer School 2018 includes six modules instead of the traditional two. These modules include:
- Russian Language and Culture;
- Russian Domestic and Foreign Policy;
- Contemporary Russian documentary as a tool of memorial culture;
- Russian Avant-guard and the Russian – isms;
- Comprehensive Sustainable Development of the Russian Far East;
- Russian Far East: Ethnography, History, and Culture.
The Summer School Online Application Form is now available online. 2018 Summer School will feature new subject areas that include cinematography, design, art, economics, ethnography, and history—in addition to traditional disciplines.The program of Russia – Far East Summer School is structured in such a way that it allows international students to significantly improve their knowledge of Russian language and culture, as well as learn a more about Russia and the Russian Far East.