FEFU Int. Admission Office:
+7 (423) 265 24 24
Far Eastern Federal University, School of Biomedicine
English: Intermediate Speaker, Intermediate Listener, Advanced Reading, and Writing.
Programs for applicants: Chemical Sciences
Program code: 04.06.01
List of research projects of a potential advisor:Development of conditions for obtaining titanium-supported complex oxide gradient layers with photocatalytic and sensory properties, supervisor
List of research topics:
Electrochemical synthesis and research of new catalytically active composite coatings on titanium;
Characterization and application of new solid-state pH sensors based on oxide films on titanium deposited by plasma electrolytic oxidation;
Synthesis and study of polyfunctional solid-state electrochemical sensors;
Synthesis of heterojunction photocatalysts based on titanium oxide for the decomposition of organic pollutants under visible light irradiation.
Supervisor’s research interests:
Environmental Chemistry, Plasma-Electrolytic Oxidation,
Heterogeneous Catalysis, Surface Chemistry, Photocatalysis,
Electrode Materials, Electrochemical Sensors
The scientific work of our group is related to research in the field of formation of functional film composite materials by plasma-electrolytic oxidation. The method of plasma electrolytic oxidation - electrochemical oxidation of the surface of a metal or alloy under the action of electric spark and arc discharges - is one of the unconventional and effective methods of forming multicomponent oxide films on the surface of metals. At present, the possibilities of the PEO method for obtaining new, previously not synthesized, nano- and microstructured complex oxide functional films are being investigated. The questions of the influence of the conditions of PEO, additional chemical and thermal treatment of PEO layers on the composition, surface structure, physicochemical, optical, catalytic, and sensory properties of the composites are studied. Research is carried out jointly with colleagues from academic institutions of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Supervisor’s main publications:
Co-author of about 26 papers published in Scopus indexed journals since 2016 to 2020.
· Vasilyeva M.S., Rudnev V.S., Zabudskaya N.E., Ustinov A.Y., Zasukhina L.A., Marinina G.I. Preparation and study of Ti/TiO2,SbOx pH electrodes, J. Anal. Chem. 75(2) (2020) 246-253; doi:10.1134/S1061934820020173
· Vasilyeva M.S., Lukiyanchuk I.V., Ustinov A.Y., Shchitovskaya E.V., Marinina G.I. Anodic-cathodic formation of pH-sensitive TiO2-MoOx films on titanium, J. Electroanal. Chem. 873 (2020) N 114388; DOI: 10.1016/j.jelechem.2020.114388
· Vasilyeva M.S., Rudnev V.S., Zvereva A.A., Ustinov A.Yu., Arefieva O.D., Kuryavyi V.G., Zverev G.A. FeOx,SiO2,TiO2/Ti composites prepared using plasma electrolytic oxidation as photo-Fenton-like catalysts for phenol degradation // J. Photochem. Photobiol. A: Chem. Vol. 356 (2017) 38-45; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jphotochem.2017.12.007
· Vasilyeva M. S., Rudnev V. S., Tarabrina D.A. Photocatalytic properties of Zn- and Cd-containing oxide layers on titanium formed by plasma electrolytic oxidation, Prot. Met. Phys. Chem. Surf. 53 (4) (2017) 711–715; DOI: 10.1134/S2070205117040232
· Vasilyeva M.S., Rudnev V.S., Zvereva A.A., Kilin K.N., Sergeev A.A., Sergeeva K.A., Nepomnyaschiy A.V., Voznesenskiy S.S., Ustinov A.Yu. Characterization and photocatalytic activity of SiO2, FeOx coatings formed by plasma electrolytic oxidation of titanium, Surf. Coat. Technol. 307 (2016) 1310–1314 doi:10.1016/j.surfcoat.2016.06.022
Results of intellectual activity:
1. Patent 2241541 (Russian Federation), Method of oxide catalysts formation / Rudnev V.S., Vasil’eva M.S., Yarovaya T.P., Kondrikov N.B., Tyrina L.M., Gordienko P.S. Patented 30.07.2003.
2. Patent 2288973 (Russian Federation), Electrode and way of its formation, Rudnev V.S., Vasil’eva M.S., Konrikov N.B., Tyrina L.M., Shchitovskaya E.V. Patented 02.06.2005.
3. Patent 22487198 (Russian Federation), Metal oxide electrode, the method of its production and application / Marinina G.I., Vasilieva M.S., Lapina A.S. Patented 22.05.2012.
4. Patent 2571099 (Russian Federation), Method for the preparation of catalytically active composite layers on an aluminum alloy / Tyirina L.M., Rudnev V.S., Lukiyanchuk I.V., Vasilyeva M.S. Patented 24.12.2014.
5. Patent 2614916 (Russian Federation),Method for producing thin layers of bismuth titanate / Medkov M.A., Rudnev V.S., Vasilyeva M.S. Patented 05.04.2016
6. Patent 2617580 (Russian Federation), Method for obtaining thin layers of bismuth silicate / Medkov M.A., Rudnev V.S., Vasilyeva M.S. Patented 05.04.2016.
7. Patent 2691661 (Russian Federation), Metal oxide electrode for potentiometric measurements and a method for its manufacture / Rudnev V.S., Vasilyeva M.S. Zabudskaya N.E. Patented 20.07.18.