FEFU Int. Admission Office:
+7 (423) 265 24 24
Level of English language proficiency: advanced English.
list of research projects:
Development of a proteome-based biomedical technology of hematopoietic stem cells for the personalized therapy of human brain tumors (2014-2016 гг.),
Development of ways for personalizes therapy of glial brain tumors based on new technologies of oncoproteomics (2014-2016 гг.),
New ways for the targeted therapy of glioblastoma multiforme based on biomedical cell technologies (2017-2019 гг.),
Anticancer potential hematopoietic stem cells on the model human glioblastoma.
List of possible research topics:
New methods of drug delivery across the blood-brain barrier in CNS for cancer and injury,
New bionic and neuromodulation approaches in functional surgery of CNS cancer and injury,
New genomic -based methods for personalized therapy for CNS gliomas and carcinomas.
Supervisor’s research interests: new personalized approaches to the treatment of CNS cancer and injury.
Supervisor’s main publications:
• Personalized therapy and stem cell transplantation for proinflammatory modulation of cancer stem cells microenvironment in glioblastoma: Review International Review of Neurobiology 2020; 151, с. 67-98 IF Scopus 4,7
• Molecular determinants of the interaction between glioblastoma CD133+ cancer stem cells and the extracellular matrix International Review of Neurobiology 2020; 151, с. 155-169 IF Scopus 4,7
• Proteins of Wnt signaling pathway in cancer stem cells of human glioblastoma International Review of Neurobiology 2020; 151, с. 185-200 IF Scopus 4,7
• Pro-inflammatory modification of cancer cells microsurroundings increases the survival rates for rats with low differentiated malignant glioma of brain International Review of Neurobiology 2020 ;151, с. 253-279 IF Scopus 4,7
• Transforming growth factor-β mimics the key proteome properties of CD133− differentiated and CD133+ cancer stem cells in glioblastoma. International Review of Neurobiology 2020; 151, с. 219-242 IF Scopus 4,7
Results of intellectual activity: new biomedical and bionic approaches for treatment of gliomas and carcinomas of the human brain have been developed .